Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Painted 20mm stuff...

The glue/flock is finally dry, and so I've been able to get some pictures of the other stuff I've been working on recently... 

First up - another HO railroad model, again repainted using the original colour scheme...


A group shot of my British Para section (and I must apologise for the pictures from here - they are in the rather odd format of being broken up by pack, as I had promised Tony at ERM some pictures for the website...)


Here are the Brits so far - enough for a section of Paras, a 2 man blow-pipe SAM team, and a couple of Infantry chaps.

The start of the resistance - Liberation miniatures armed civilians...

More partisans - this time Hotspur/Combat figures. I've left off arm bands on these guys, as they might also be used for other things


Here are the Soviet Motor rifles (and a pair of partisans in red arm bands)
I've got 2 packs of these painted up, but only took photos of one... 

There are some more Hotspur figures on the painting desk (partisans & some converted GSG9 guys) along with more houses and a T-72.... At some point I'll be putting an order in to Liberation for more partisans, more Motor riflemen and more Paras... I think it's fair to say that I'm happy with my decision to pursue this project in 20mm, and realistically I think all my future modern gaming ventures will be in 20mm... (The Elhiem PMCs have caught my eye, and I am tempted to get some Afghans to give my Soviets a slightly different challenge)

2 comments: