Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Wednesday 12 August 2015

All That Remains

Hello all,

Just a quick note to say that Seb & I are putting on a display game at Reveillie later this year, with the aim of taking it to Salute next year. We have set-up a blog to chart our progress http://armiesoftheaftermath.blogspot.co.uk/
Please check it out for platoon level post apocalypse games, atleast one force of which will have a World of Mortal Engines-ish twist... Realistically, I probably won't get around to cross-posting my work to here despite my best intentions to do so!

-Xander

2 comments: