Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The long quiet....

I'm aware things have all gone quiet over last month or so - sorry about that. All sorts of things seem to be conspiring to slow down blog posts - I've based, then rebased my various WinterApoc (yup, finally found a name for the project!) survivors, finished writing my second year report (boring real world stuff), Emma (my FiancĂ©e) has had pretty bad back problems recently which has served to keep me out f the hobby room (her usual computer chair has been found to be very uncomfortable) ; I've been play-testing a new set of rules (Scavenge, Skirmish, Survive); but perhaps most importantly, I've been posting most of my work up on forums (Post Apoc Wargames, LAF & The Guild*) and after submitting it all up on there, I'm not normally in the mood for the re-formatting etc required to get it up on here...

*As part of their 2013 project challenge 

That said, I'm going to try to catch up in the next couple of days, and will do my best to stay on top of things as they go... Until then; here's a playtest battle report for those that fancy some Post-apocalypse action:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Post_Apoc_Wargames/topic/5070836/1/#new

No comments:

Post a Comment