Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Liebster Award!

Just a quicky to say thanks to Danny over at Mattblackgod's world (http://mattblackgodsworld.blogspot.co.uk/) for nominating me for a Liebster award!  I'll be sorting out my nominations in the next couple of days as I'm a bit pressed for time right now (at the moment I'm typing this whilst the silver paint holding my sample in place dries and the Evo chamber vents...)

But until then, do go and check Danny's blog out - he's got some great conversions and scenery pieces for Post Apocalypse stuff (but then, what else would you expect from the guy that started the Post Apocalypse Wargames forum?) as well as a growing selection of 15mm & 28mm sci-fi and VSF stuff.


1 comment:

  1. My pleasure, its good to see a blog with so much well researched material. Very inspirational. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete