Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Saturday 22 December 2012

Merry Christmas (and a blessed Yule/Jul)!

Chances are this will be my last post this side of the new year, as I've got a busy week ahead of me visiting family and what not.... Unless there is a miraculous convergence of spare time, dry glue and my camera battery still having some juice in it/going on charge in which case, there might be some pictures from the painting table (Malayan's, lots of 20mm and some of the conversions I was working on  post-paint).

I'd just like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas, a blessed Jul (the old Norse word for 'yule'), and all the very best for the new year.

Certainly the new year will have a more frugal gaming budget (actively saving for a wedding and all that) and there may be more 'painting for profit' which will certainly slow down progress at various times. In terms of gaming "themes", Santa should be bringing lots of 20mm stuff, as well as some more bits for Malaya -so there will definitely be modern's, my current fascination and conversion drive for 'cold apocalypse' will probably continue unabated, and I've just pulled out a few Early Old West figures which only need a touch of war-paint to finish, so there might even be some more of those (which are also by far the biggest of my unpainted lead piles!)

3 comments:

  1. Seasons Greetings Have a Good time and peace and prosperity for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Blessed Yule. I hope your Winter Solstice was good.

    I will catch you on the other side of silly season. Oh feel free to borrow some of my Frozen Wastelands ideas. I am tempted to go this route with my Brit Apoc but then the crazy plants would have less of a chance of surviving. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Xander have a good one.

    ReplyDelete