Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Friday 7 March 2014

Current WiP stuff

Just a quick post with a couple of views from my painting desk - currently working on (yet more) milita and some government forces. The dark green clothing on the milita will be getting a tiger stripe scheme using calthan brown and desert yellow,  and I am currently planning to leave most of the lighter greens as plain fatigues.  I'm not sure about the grey jacket on the guy with the helmet and RPK. It was inspired by JNA uniforms which were floating around during the Balkans wars, and I had toyed with doing it in a camo pattern instead- although I don't think the cut of the jacket would suit?

The government troops are about half way through recieving their knock-off Alpenflage camo...


No comments:

Post a Comment