Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Thursday 6 March 2014

Updates

Well, that last post seemed to have worked (atleast well enough for Danny to have commented - thanks mate!), and attaching photos from my phone is far less laborious than the usual rigmarole with photo bucket, although there does appear to be a limit regarding the flexibility of the system to let me post captions and the like, in addition to any limitations from my phone camera.

So, what have I been up to in the last gods know how long - quite a bit.  In my usual inestimable way, I have drifted between projects, but atleast I have been productive with it - I may get around to taking lots of photos of what I have done,  but for now saying that there has been a lot of 20mm cold war stuff, more  28mm Malayan Emergency stuff (hence the bungalow in my last post...), quite a bit of 28mm martial arts stuff for A Fistful of Kung Fu and most recently I have started back on the 40mm moderns (ironically I started it before things started kicking off in the Ukraine,  although as happened with Georgia in 2008 the real world seems to cast uninvited unpleasant parallels with a project I have just started! ).

The 40mm HLBS stuff has been the main inspiration for getting the blog back up and running - there are so few resources and pictures of the range left online that I thought I'd share my experiences and collection in case anyone else is/will be/has been tracking stuff down.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you've remained productive! Looking forward to pictures of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better watch out for Hopping Vampires then mate!

    ReplyDelete