Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Thursday 20 March 2014

Painting catchup part 1 (or what did I do whilst I wasn't blogging?)

As promised, I'm trying to catch up with posting some of the stuff I have done  before getting back to my blog.  I'll probably go over the figures in more detail another time, with better pictures,  but for now these might give some idea...
(The  28mm Africans in the last picture I painted ages ago, and the 20mm BTR-80's in sand and green were pre-paints. A couple of the Malayan Emergency figures have been redistributed from other projects too)

No comments:

Post a Comment