Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Thursday 20 September 2012

More from the painting desk? More you say? 20mm & 28mm...

So, we had an evening in the hobby room last night and I managd to get a bit more done...

Foundry Russian Orthodox priest for my EotD Cossacks. This guy looks a lot more 'worldly' than the TAG one, and perhaps not fitting for fighting vampires and werewolves! Another one I've push on with, and I'm actually quite pleased with how he came out. Not perfect, but he'll do!

More for the BritApoc games - the guys with AKs are from TAG and will go to which ever factions need them, the Policeman is Killer Bee with added riot shield (no idea what colour to do the small 'snatch' shields, as I can only find black and white pictures, which show them as 'dark') and the Triffid is from the very-OOP QRF 'Genocide' range. I have got some more somewhere, I just can't remember where! Which is a pity, as they are dead ringers for the ones from the 80's BBC series...

The first section & a bit from my (Platoon 20) Soviet Motor Rifles - the next section is in base coat, and should see quite a lot of attention this evening. As an aside, I had 4 figures (armed civilians) through from Liberation this morning, and they should fit in very nicely with the P-20 range. Infact, they might need plasticard boosters, as although the figures are slightly taller, their bases are thinner... I just need to order some more Soviets to will out the platoon (and get them some more transports)! 


2 comments: