Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Special Forces advisors?


Whilst I was browsing for pictures of Balklans militia for the partisans thread, I stumbled across this picture. As far as I can tell, he's just another militiaman, but I thought the photo has a certain something, so I might be using it as insperation for some special forces advisors supporting my partisans at some point in the future. Up until this point, I had been thinking of getting some SAS (Falklands era, and possibly converting some as suggested by Piers in this article: http://ambushalleygames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=823&view=next) but now I'm possibly think of maybe using some Grenada era US Special ops types...

No comments:

Post a Comment